Food and Beverage Supervisor - Port Douglas
Dining at Silky Oaks Lodge celebrates the bounty of local ingredients combined with local native ingredients to offer guests an innovative, contemporary Australian menu. The newly renovated Treehouse Restaurant overlooks Mossman River and serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily to our in-house guests as well as external lunch bookings.
We are now looking for Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our Silky Oaks family
- Work with our Food and beverage manager to lead and develop our dynamic front-of-house team
- Work across all aspects of FOH food and beverage operations
- Train, develop and assist to lead the team to deliver amazing service to our guests
- This is a part-time role – but we are open to full-time for the right applicant.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in a food and beverage operations
- Sound knowledge of Australian wines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A natural training ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Friendly, customer-focused approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Accommodation may be available – opportunities for your partner may also be considered.
Silky Oaks Lodge is part of the Baillie Lodges group. Baillie Lodges is an Australia-based collection of award-winning luxury lodges, each a leader in personal and sustainable travel.