- Lodge Locations
- Lodge Status
- Naturally Isolated
- What To Do When
- Travelling Between Lodges
- How Big Is Australia?
- Getting to Australia
- Getting Around Australia
- Family Friendly Lodges
- WiFi & Mobile Access
- Some of Australia's best
- Contact Lodges
- Social Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Create your Itinerary
- Incentives & Groups
The Luxury Lodges of Australia are located in regions of Australia with something compelling to ‘do’ and experience; with the ‘stay’ underpinned by all the soft luxuries our guests expect. By definition, they are naturally isolated.
Our lodges offer guests some of Australia’s most rewarding, and safe, places to visit. They, by definition and by reputation, represent the highest levels in experience delivery, hospitality and operational standards. The highest housekeeping and hygiene standards are a hallmark of their operations.
At a time of enormous change in the world, there are some things that won’t change. These are things that have always been the core DNA of a Luxury Lodge of Australia…
- The lodge locations, all ‘wow’, all regional, all with a compelling reason to come and ‘do’ something.
- The lodges, all catering for relatively few people at a time, all deeply connected with nature, culture and community.
- All the soft luxuries – eat well, drink well, sleep well… Australian style.
- Diverse experiences, and proactive delivery of experiences to tap into the essence of place.
- Genuine, personal Australian ‘intuitive’ service.
- And especially, that feeling of privilege of place that comes with exclusivity of access to our people, place, produce, knowledge, craft and experience.
The lasting appeal of the lodges, the luxury of space and location, high standards of infrastructure and service, has pretty much aligned with what is now called social distancing.
COVID-19 has clearly drawn attention to operational standards and procedures of businesses across all industries globally.
When you stay at a Luxury Lodge of Australia you may notice increased precautions including:
- Contactless check-in
- Increased cleaning of public spaces and regular disinfecting of surfaces like benches.
- The number of people in public or communal spaces may be restricted
- Seating times in dining spaces and restaurants may be staggered to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- The operation of some experiences on property may alter to ensure social distancing
Not all procedures will apply to all lodges. Each will develop protocols that ensure guest and staff safety and comfort at all times and comply with current advice from the relevant authorities. Please refer to the lodge direct for specifics relevant to their operation.
Just as guests should expect care by the lodges, we also respectfully request that guests follow the advice of health authorities and refrain from visiting any lodge if they feel unwell or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or any other contagious ailment.
Please visit this page on our website as a central point of reference for dates and contacts as the lodges reopen to receive guests.
We look forward to welcoming you with wide open minds and hearts to experience our beautiful, safe but adventurous, and incredibly diverse island continent.