Home / News & Offers / New Trade + Media Portal
New Trade + Media Portal
Oct 09, 2023
Katrina Holden from Karryon helps share the news that Luxury Lodges of Australia has developed an online resource for trade and media to access marketing assets, planning and training materials.
Trade and media can access the portal through a simple, one-time registration sign up process.
Luxury travel advisors and members of the trade may be interested in some of the following features:
- Obtaining access to a trade contacts list.
- The ability to set up a group training session.
- Visibility of an availability calendar at each of the lodges.
- Information on the inclusions at each lodge, clarifying the different ‘all-inclusive’ tarifs and inclusions at each lodge.
- Suggested itineraries for travellers.
- Seasonal planners for each of the lodges.
- A summary of accommodation and child policies at each lodge.
- Use of white–labelled’ brochures that can include your contact details to assist with the promotion of Australian experiential luxury to your clients.
- Information on the more than 350 diverse experiences offered across the collection.
- A map library that clearly shows lodge locations around Australia and proximity to capital cities and airports. Consortia maps are also available for marketing use.
To read the full article, click here.
To access the new Trade + Media Portal, click here.