Spa Therapist/ Massage Therapist - Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area NSW
Are you looking to progress your hospitality career in an ultra luxury resort? We are looking for dedicated and hard working people who wish to learn and grow. Working in a semi-remote resort can provide you with some of the best experiences and friendships you will have. Working closely and living onsite with your colleagues can make friendships for a life-time. Not to mention the fantastic opportunities you will have to learn. We seek to train our colleagues to the highest level, assist in letting them grow in any area of hospitality they have a goal in and provide opportunities to lead. As one of our colleagues you will be able to explore the property, hiking, mountain biking and getting out to explore the local area in general. We provide a gym, pool, basketball/tennis court, colleague lounge and canteen. Lunch and dinner are cooked for all colleagues everyday. Along with this electricity, water, wifi and other main living expenses are all included in your package. With rent being only $150 per week or less dependant on your accommodation.
If you are interested in being apart of one of the best resorts in Australia, making incredible memories, working hard and developing your career then we would love to hear from you.
About us – Relocate to the Blue Mountains
A scenic 2.5 hours drive from Sydney, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is a chic conservation resort located in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage-listed region. Set on 7,000 acres of carbon-neutral wildlife reserve, the resort combines ultra-luxury with a quintessentially Australian bush experience. The resort offers award-winning culinary experiences, a range of nature activities including hiking, four-wheel driving, cycling and horse riding and the One&Only Spa, for pampering spa and wellness experiences.
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is an ultra-luxury, conservation-based resort; highly acclaimed in the industry, it continues to be awarded for its excellence in tourism, accommodation, spa, cuisine and sustainability.
Condé Nast Traveler UK 2020 Gold List: Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley recognised.
HM Awards 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley recognised as Best Australian Lodge
Virtuoso® Best of the Best Awards 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Virtuoso® won Sustainable Tourism Leadership Award 2019
2019 Haute Grandeur Global Excellence Awards – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley has won an Excellence Award for:
– Best Eco Friendly Resort on a Global Level
– Best Hideaway Resort in Oceania
One&Only Spa at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley has won an Excellence Award for:
– Best Resort Spa in Oceania
– Best Luxury Spa in Australia
Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley awarded 3 glasses and a finalist in ‘Best Hotel Restaurant List’ category.
Travel+Leisure (USA): World’s Best Awards – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley ranked #4 in ‘The Top 5 Australia and New Zealand Resort Hotels’
2019 Luxury Travel Magazine Gold List Awards – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley awarded as ‘Best Australian Boutique Property, Villa or Lodge’
TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley awarded:
- – #5 in ‘Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Australia’
- – #11 in ‘Top 25 Hotels in Australia’
- – #24 in ‘Top Hotels for Romance in Australia’
- – #8 in ‘Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the South Pacific’
TAA Awards 2018. The Regional Deluxe Hotel of the Year for three years in a row.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Spa Therapist / Beauty Therapist to join our One&Only Spa team. Working with a team of professional Massage and Beauty Therapists, you will be a key member of the One&Only Spa team delivering quality treatments in a unique professional spa environment.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have:
- Diploma in Remedial Massage and/or Beauty Therapy
- Previous experience in a quality spa
- Create an atmosphere that makes our guests feel comfortable and welcome
- Perform all aspects of spa therapy in accordance with our Spa Menu and standards
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on our products and treatments available and be able to make recommendations to guests that meet their needs
- Have immaculate presentation and grooming
- Excellent communication skills
What We Also Offer
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Excellent internal growth opportunities
- Subsidised colleague accommodation
- Colleague discounts
- Close-knit family environment and work culture
- Walk to work – enjoy the beautiful valley
- Excellent colleague facilities – pool/gym/tennis court provided
- In-house colleague dining with hot meals
- Exciting outdoor activities for colleagues
If you feel that you are the One&Only for this role we are very keen to hear from you!
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.