Spa Manager - Spicers Peak Lodge - Maryvale, Qld, 4370
- Accommodation available!
We have an exciting new leadership opportunity at Spicers Peak Lodge. Reporting to the General Manager, our Spa Manager will be an integral part of delivering rejuvenation and relaxation to our guests.
You know that feeling when you open the door to your hotel room and everything seems just – perfect?
Well, it’s the same when you open the door to a career at Spicers Retreats.
As the owners and operators of a wide range of stunning retreats, restaurants and experiences, we’re just as dedicated to providing unique, life changing experiences for our team as we are for our guests.
About Spicers Peak Lodge…
Perched atop a mountain on 8,000 acres in Queensland high country and just 90 minutes drive from Brisbane CBD, Spicers Peak Lodge offers an exclusive, intimate Australian wilderness lodge experience. The Lodge sits 1,100 metres above sea level with views across to the surrounding peaks. From untouched rainforest and rugged mountain escarpments to the pristine backdrop of World Heritage Listed national park and ancient volcanic regions, there is no shortage of unspoiled wilderness to experience and admire.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Manage guest bookings and lead our team of spa therapists.
- Drive revenue opportunities and manage labour costs effectively.
- Deliver onsite massage treatments to our guests in our well-appointed massage room.
- Provide a high level of guest service & offer a relaxing experience.
This is how you’ll know you’re right for this role…
- Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transport (essential).
- Qualification in Beauty Therapy/Remedial Massage (essential).
- Minimum 2 years experience as a massage therapist (essential).
- Spa management experience.
- Availability and willingness to work on weekends.
If you have any questions in relation to the role please contact Emma Martin our Talent Development Manager on 0434 134 451 – email@example.com