Head Chef - The Barossa
Appellation celebrates the abundance of fresh ingredients sourced from South Australia’s food and wine region. The dining experience is guided by the seasonal sways of fruits and vegetables from the restaurant’s own kitchen garden. Locally sourced, seasonally picked and responsibly prepared, The Louise delivers an inspired match of food and wine in the most naturally elegant of settings.
- Lead by example in this is a hands-on role that will inspire and develop the team
- Assist with ordering, maintaining, and managing stock and reducing wastage
- Ensuring a seamless and efficient service with a focus on product quality
- Assist with preparing menus in collaboration with the Executive Chef
- Create unforgettable food experiences for our guests
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a similar role advantageous
- Flare, enthusiasm and passion for all things culinary
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Being passionate about your craft and displaying very high standards of food production, presentation and team leadership
- Someone calm and level-headed in a fast-paced environment