Service Attendant - Hamilton Island, QLD
Hamilton Island has vacancies for a number of Service Attendants to join its Housekeeping team.
Culture & Benefits
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Accredited training provided via the Robert Oatley College
- Staff perks – discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
- Walk to work – forget city traffic
- Enjoy living and working on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
- About the Role
Immaculate cleaning of pavilions
- Efficiently clean an assigned number of pavilions per day
- Ensure all service areas are fully stocked, guest amenities, towels and linen are refilled and replaced
- Maintain housekeeping trolleys
- Perform any basic maintenance, or report and coordinate major maintenance requirements
- Minimum 6 months experience attending to rooms in a 5-star environment
- Current open / unrestricted driver licence
- Be physically fit
- Have a minimum commitment to the role of 9-12 months
- A willingness to deliver an exceptional Customer Service in a 6* Luxury Resort
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
Visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers or apply directly
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HIERecruitment
Follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/hamilton-island