Saffire Freycinet - Handy Person - Coles Bay, Tasmania
Saffire Freycinet, Tasmania’s globally acclaimed coastal sanctuary, offering sophisticated luxury in an unparalleled location. It is a place of rejuvenation, enrichment, and relaxation. Discreetly positioned overlooking the Hazards Mountains, our award winning Luxury Lodge is located on the East Coast of Tasmania, 10minutes drive from holiday town, Coles Bay.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your role as Saffire Handy Person will be overall ensuring the presentation and functionality of our luxurious property is maintained at all times. With your extensive maintenance background, you are well equipped to undertake a wide variety of duties including minor carpentry, plumbing, painting, use of industrial cleaning equipment as well as a range of preventative maintenance tasks. With a strong attention to detail and well developed problem solving skills, you are an invaluable resource to solving maintenance issues, therefore ensuring our guest experiences continue to be memorable ones.
As the Handy Person, you will;
- Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic,
- Work collaboratively with your team and support a positive working culture,
- Have demonstrated experience in a wide variety of property maintenance in another Luxury Lodge (desirable)or similar, and
- Obtain a current manual drivers licence.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and always strive for a perfect result.
A role at Saffire will provide to you in return access to a range of employee benefits, including subsidised staff accommodation, a principle-led and values based culture and access to exclusive internal career opportunities.
To apply, click ‘apply now’ and upload a copy of your resume and covering letter.
For any enquiries, please contact (03) 6221 1743 or TourismHR@federalgroup.com.au.