Saffire Freycinet - Guest Services Manager - Coles Bay, Tasmania
Saffire Freycinet, Tasmania’s globally acclaimed coastal sanctuary, offering sophisticated luxury in an unparalleled location. It is a place of rejuvenation, enrichment, and relaxation – and a property where career seeking hospitality professionals are truly valued.
Saffire is located on the East Coast of Tasmania, a 10 minute drive from the holiday town of Coles Bay and 2.5 hours drive (195km) from both Hobart and Launceston. With access to some of Tasmania’s best produce and wine, some of the most picturesque scenery, unforgettable experiences and luxurious accommodation, it truly is the best place to be creating unforgettable guest experiences, and this is where you come in.
Saffire is currently taking applications for a Guest Service Manager to join in its team. In this role, you’re appreciated for your warm and engaging personal service. You are able to provide the key connection for our guests- from arrival, to arranging daily itineraries, liaising with other departments, coordinating the overall delivery of Saffire unique products and services, all the way to the guest’s departure and beyond. You provide a selfless service that evolves from your care, empathy, gift-giving and fun. You also have;
• A strong background and passion for engaging guests and providing exceptional guest service
• A sound understanding of computers; opera experience desirable
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and proven organisational skills, and
• Experience from a Hospitality and Tourism background; Front Office experience desirable
With our impressive list of awards and accolades, including;
• 2017, 2016, 2015 Best Luxury Property in Australia (Trip Advisor Traveller’s choic awards),
• 2017, 2016- Best Service in Australia (Trip Advisor Traveller’s choice awards)
• 2016- Top ten best luxury and service within a hotel in the world (Trip Advisor traveller’s choice awards)
• 2016- Best Luxury property in Australia (Qantas Tourism Awards)
You will have the satisfaction knowing you had a key role to play in Safire’s success. In return for your contribution, Saffire will provide fantastic benefits including subsidised staff accommodation, free meals on shift, a great remuneration package, and excellent staff discounts.
For further information and to apply, please visit http://www.saffire-freycinet.com.au/
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Hayley Stevens on email@example.com or (03) 6210 7662.