Saffire Freycinet Food and Beverage Attendant - Coles Bay, Tasmania
Saffire Freycinet is a world class luxury coastal sanctuary with a sophisticated and intimate style and offers an inspirational experience. It is a place of rejuvenation, enrichment, and relaxation – and a property where career seeking hospitality and tourism professionals are truly valued.
Saffire is based on the East Coast of Tasmania a 10 minute drive from the holiday town of Coles Bay (including world-famous Wineglass Bay in Freycinet National Park) and 2.5 hours drive from both Hobart in the South of the state and Launceston in the North.
As part of the Food and Beverage Team, you will provide exciting dining experiences in our architecturally stunning restaurant. These positions require skilled, dynamic and engaging individuals who will be responsible for delivering the highest level of service in Australia. With access to local organic produce and some of the country’s finest wines, you will have an opportunity to create a dining experience in a class of its own.
With an impressive list of awards and accolades in Saffire’s repertoire, most recently Trip Advisor Traveller’s Choice™ 2018 Winner for Best Luxury Hotel in Australia and Best Luxury Hotel in South Pacific, and Tourism Australia’s 2017 “Best Luxury Hotel”, we are inviting you to become part of this exceptional experience.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
• Premium/fine dining service experience
• Preferably experience in a Luxury Lodge/resort in a similar role
• Availability to work until after Easter 2019 (or beyond)
• The ability to learn and impart knowledge onto others
• The desire to positively contribute to a strong team culture
• The ability to engage guests and ensure their needs are exceeded
• Access to own transport
As an Employer of Choice, we offer;
• Subsidised staff accommodation, on-shift meals and guaranteed minimum hours (30+ per week through the Summer season)
• Professional development with exceptional industry professionals and career exposure within an industry-leading Luxury Lodge
• Ongoing career opportunities both at Saffire and across our sister award-winning Hobart-based properties
To apply, click the ‘apply now’ button below. If you require further information regarding the position, please contact Ross Boobyer on 03 6256 7888.
Applications close 9am on Monday 21st January