Saffire Freycinet - Commis Chef - Tasmania
Saffire Freycinet is a world class luxury coastal sanctuary, sophisticated and intimate style, and an inspirational experience which offers guests a highly tailored and personalised experience. It is a place of rejuvenation, enrichment, and relaxation, and a property where career seeking hospitality and tourism professionals are truly valued.
Saffire Freycinet, based on the East Coast of Tasmania, a 10 minute drive from the holiday town Coles Bay, and 2.5hours drive from Hobart and Launceston. It is a world class luxury coastal sanctuary, sophisticated and intimate style, and an inspirational experience which offers guests a highly tailored and personalised experience. It is a place of rejuvenation, enrichment, and relaxation, and home to Palate Restaurant.
Palate is Tasmania’s most exclusive restaurant venue. We simply take the very best of what Tasmania has to offer, and provide tailor-made gourmet moments that enhance the genuine flavours of home-grown produce. No matter what our guests request might be, our talented team will tailor to their requirements.
Offering multi-course degustation menus matched with incredible local wines and a daily changing a la carte menu, our menus have been pieced together around what is available and fresh from the water and paddocks that day. Panoramic views are also on the menu, with the beautiful hazards taking front and centre.
Saffire is truly in a class of its own, and has achieved an impressive list of awards and accolades in their repertoire, including;
• 2017, 2016, 2015- Best Luxury property in Australia (Trip Advisor Traveller’s choice awards),
• 2016, 2017- Best Service in Australia (Trip Advisor Traveller’s choice awards)
• 2016- Top ten best luxury and service within a hotel in the world (Trip Advisor traveller’s choice awards)
• 2016- Best Luxury property in Australia (Qantas Tourism Awards)
• 2015- Best overall Boutique Hotel in the world (World Boutique Hotel Awards)
• 2015- Best gastronomic Boutique hotel in the world (World Boutique Hotel Awards)
You too could be a part of this incredible property! Being a career driven, committed and motivated chef like yourself, you’re already half way there. We have a variety of vacancies available, including;
• Commis Chef (Casual, with the possibility for a full-time contract)
• Demi Chef (Full-Time) and
• Pastry Chef/ CDP (Full-Time)
Working with Saffire, you will be joining our Executive Chef, Todd Adams and our talented team of Chefs, to create some of Australia’s most finest dining experiences. You will support our service team in providing a genuine and relaxed service, and you take pride in creating memorable guest experiences. You bring with you;
• The required qualifications and relevant experiences for the role,
• An exceptional drive, passion and motivation for Cooking,
• Your commitment to the team for the medium to long term,
• A vehicle and drivers licence (preferred), and
• A genuine desire to create memorable and lifelong guest experiences.
Awarded the 2015 Employer of Choice, we offer a range of employee benefits, including subsidised staff accommodation, sponsorship opportunities, and various internal and external benefits, as well as promote an environment where values and team culture are of high importance. With opportunities to develop and learn new skills both at Saffire and our Hobart properties, it really is the perfect place for a career seeking professional.
For further information, please visit www.saffire-freycinet.com.au or contact Hayley Stevens on (03) 6210 7662 or email@example.com. To apply, visit our website here and click ‘apply now’.