RESTAURANT MANAGER - Margaret River Wine Region Western Australia
Cape Lodge is a small luxury vineyard hotel and restaurant in the heart of the beautiful Margaret River Wine Country in Western Australia. The hotel sits on its own vineyard on 40 acres with 22 rooms, a luxury private residence, restaurant and cooking school.
Our philosophy of guest service is to provide exceptional service and facilities to our discerning clientele in a sophisticated, welcoming and relaxed environment.
Cape Lodge has been Margaret River’s premier luxury hotels providing the best regional experiences to guests from all over the world.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in the management of the day to day operations within Cape Lodge, ensuring an efficient and customer-driven operation. Your duties will include supporting the Restaurant Manager overseeing the fine dining restaurant, wine service, guest lounge and bar menus as will assistance with the running of special events.
Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong in interest in wine, attention to detail, guest service flexibility and most importantly the innate personal attributes and flexibility required to provide genuine hospitality to our discerning guests.
The successful applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Anticipative and proactive guest service attitude and approach
- Excellent staff management and motivational skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and maintain an excellent culture of guest service
- Previous Food and Beverage Operations management experience in quality establishment essential
- A high standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure and busy environment
- Display impeccable standards of personal presentation & professionalism
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends based on business demands
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate (desirable but not essential)
- Hold a current driver’s license and own reliable transport