Restaurant Manager - Lord Howe Island
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a Restaurant Manager to join our team!
The sophisticated, contemporary menus at Capella feature fresh-caught seafood, island-grown salads and even foraged coastal, along with lodge-churned ice-creams and breads.
This role offers a chance to be an island castaway, discover Lord Howe Island and be part of our close knit lodge team.
This is a full time role inclusive of accommodation, meals and utilities provided in our onsite staff village.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Proven restaurant management experience – ideally in a similar environment
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Ability to lead, train and develop the team
- Passion for fresh regional produce
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Australian wines and beverages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail