Reservations Manager - Wild Bush Luxury - Sydney, NSW
Wild Bush Luxury now part of Experience Co (ASX:EXP) operates exclusive lodges and safaris in remote and stunning wilderness locations in Australia, where we aim to connect our guests to the bush through experiences that are inspirational and thought provoking. This includes The Maria Island Walk in Tasmania, Bamurru Plains in the Top End of the NT and Arkaba, a private wildlife conservancy in the Flinders Ranges in South Australia, where we also operate the Arkaba Walk.
An opportunity has arisen for a Reservations Manager to join our high performing team of reservations consultants based in Sydney.
Reporting to the Group Reservations Manager, this role will support and lead a team of Reservations Consultants to facilitate the booking process linking people with meaningful Wild Bush Luxury travel experiences in outback Australia.
Your day will be filled with:
- Leading and motivating our Reservation Consultants to provide a consultative sales approach on bookings coming directly from consumers and through trade partners around the world.
- Day to day operations of the Wild Bush Luxury Reservation functions and assisting with the overflow of calls, emails and webchats, stepping in to assist as required
- Training and developing our Reservations Consultants
- Influence and positively contribute to the achievement of sales and revenue targets
- Attending and contributing to broader team and stakeholder meeting, collaborating with Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Manage reservations procedures and streamline systems, focusing on presentation and efficiency
- Report writing and analysis on contact statistics, conversion rates and bookings data
You will know you’re suitable if you bring…..
- Proven experience managing and leading a team of reservations consultants
- Tourism and travel industry is preferred, but not essential
- Exceptional and fluent customer service skills and dedication to getting the details right
- Calm under pressure and highly adaptable to changing operations
- Systems focused and willingness to embrace new technology
- The ability to multitask, engage initiative and bring new ideas
What we provide:
- An ICONIC Brand name that is trusted in the global market place.
- Travel to Wild Bush Luxury Lodges & all Experience Co products – experiences money can’t buy!
- Full Training and career support
- A dynamic, close knit team environment who support each other for mutual success!
- Attractive employee recognition programs
How to Apply?
If you have the demonstrated experience and skills required to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW via email@example.com or via Luxury Lodges of Australia.
Please use your cover letter to indicate your previous experience, interest in Australian travel and nature as well as any other reasons why you feel this role is suited to you.
Your new career awaits you.