Reservations Consultant - Wild Bush Luxury - Sydney, NSW
Wild Bush Luxury now part of Experience Co (ASX:EXP) operates exclusive lodges and safaris in remote and stunning wilderness locations in Australia, where we aim to connect our guests to the bush through experiences that are inspirational and thought provoking. This includes Bamurru Plains in the Top End of the NT and Arkaba, a private wildlife conservancy in the Flinders Ranges in South Australia, where we also operate the Arkaba Walk.
We have a passion for our environment and a desire to use our tourism business as a way to help conservation of Australia’s natural heritage.
An opportunity has arisen for a Reservations Consultant to join our high performing reservations team based in Sydney.
The main purpose of this role is to facilitate the booking process linking people with meaningful Wild Bush Luxury travel experiences in outback Australia. This is achieved through a consultative sales approach on bookings coming directly from consumers and through trade partners around the world. You’ll also liaise with third party suppliers and industry peers and contribute content for social media marketing.
You will know you’re suitable if you bring…..
- Consistently delivering sales results through a consultative approach
- Exceptional and fluent customer service skills on the phone in particular, but also written
- High attention to detail
- The ability to multi task, engage initiative and bring new ideas
- Experience in the travel industry is preferred, but not essential (GDS is not required)
- An interest in nature is preferred
What we provide
- An ICONIC Brand name that is trusted in the global market place.
- A competitive salary with a generous Incentive Structure
- Famil Travel to Wild Bush Luxury Lodges – experiences money can’t buy!
- Full Training and support
- A dynamic, close knit team environment who support each other for mutual success!
The serious stuff:
We take our team and guests safety seriously, so you will require:
- Completion of our company Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol testing
- Proof of current covid vaccination
How to Apply?
If you have the demonstrated experience and skills required to be successful in this role, APPLY NOW via firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Luxury Lodges of Australia site.
Please use your cover letter to indicate your previous experience, interest in Australian travel and nature as well as any other reasons why you feel this role is suited to you.
Your new career awaits you.