Reservations Agent | Full-time - Sydney
Baillie Lodges is an Australia-based collection of award-winning luxury lodges, each a leader in personal and sustainable travel.
With our growing portfolio this is an exciting opportunity to join our Baillie Lodges team.
- Curate exceptional guest experiences through tailored and personalised itineraries
- Present opportunities for guests to book, upgrade and extend their stays
- Influence and positively contribute to the achievement of sales and revenue targets
What we’re looking for
- Experience in the hospitality and tourism industries – reservations, hotel front office or retail travel agent experience advantageous
- Working in a fast-paced environment you are organised with a high attention to detail
- Genuine customer service focus and dedication to getting the details right
- A can-do attitude
Baillie Lodges is an Australia-based collection of award-winning luxury lodges, each a leader in personal and sustainable travel. Our unique destinations include Capella Lodge on Lord Howe Island, Silky Oaks Lodge in the Daintree Rainforest, Longitude 131° at Australia’s spiritual heart, Uluru-Kata Tjuta, The Louise in the Barossa Valley, New Zealand’s iconic Huka Lodge and Clayoquot Wilderness Lodge on Vancouver Island, Canada and rising from the ashes in 2023 Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island, Australia.
Start your career with Baillie Lodges by applying today!