Marine Warehouse Coordinator - Broome, Western Australia
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an eager and motivated warehouse coordinator to join the True North team. Looking for someone who is driven, able to work independently and maintain a smooth flow of a warehouse, yard duties and vessel support.
A successful applicant would;
- Have strong logistical, operational and organisational skills.
- Assist with vessel turn around, including pick-ups and deliveries
- Have the ability to manage an efficient, safe and clean warehouse
- Be able to maintain staff accommodation, stock levels and ordering
- Include characteristics of a fit and hard-working person, who enjoys the challenge of arranging logistics and smooth operations.
Favourably qualifications and skills include;
- Coxswain ticket or skippers’ ticket, minimal
- Experience in marine operations
- Full Australian driver’s license (MR preferred)
- Fork lift operations and working at heights
- MSIC and Broome Port pass
- Punctuality and reliability
- Good communication and computer abilities
Flexible working hours can be negotiated for this full-time role however the applicant will require commitment to Saturdays and on occasion, Sunday throughout the season to coincide with vessel movements, with overtime as required. Only Broome residents or those willing to relocate to Broome on a full-time basis, able to comply with vaccine requirements and, are Australian permanent residents or citizens, need apply.
If you would like to continue your career in the marine industry and are keen to contribute to the future success of this progressive company, apply now to become part of the team!