Lodge Supervisor, Arkaba (Wild Bush Luxury) - Arkaba, Flinders Ranges, SA
Arkaba is nestled in the magnificent Flinders Ranges and is an exclusive and immersive bush experience. Our guests are delighted by a style of ‘Wild’ with a supremely comfortable camp, excellent cuisine and guided walks delivered by our talented field guides.
We are looking for an experienced hospitality professional who aspires to develop into a future Lodge Operations Manager. This is a wonderful stepping stone and an opportunity to join a professional and progressive company operating under the Experience Co group of companies (ASX: EXP).
Our Lodge Supervisor will support the General Manager with all day-to-day aspects of the Lodge. This role will coordinate our lodge team to deliver a truly exceptional experience to all that share our grounds in particular our high-end guests. Our Lodge Supervisor ensures that the quality of lodge facilities and service levels at Arkaba are maintained at a level such that clients come away surprised and impressed at the attention to quality and detail in an exclusive yet remote bush location.
Key Responsibilities & duties include:
- Manage front of house & camp assistant team members, inspiring a passion for quality and professionalism
- Lead and train the new and existing team members to ensure the standards and quality of work that is required
- Manage day to day client relations so that client needs are anticipated and looked after in the lodge, ensuring that the guest experience in camp exceeds expectations
- Administration of all lodge operations manuals ensuring all policies and processes are current and relevant at all times
- Meet and greet clients upon arrival, hosting tours to ensure all guests are familiar with facilities
- Timely and accurate completion of all accounts and lodge administrative tasks
- Coordinate vehicle and equipment maintenance audits and inspections to meet accreditation obligations
- Supporting the continuous improvements of our lodge operations through proactive recommendations to the General Manager
- Hands approach to supporting and working with housekeeping & catering teams to ensure a supportive working environment
You will know you’re ideal if:
- You have passion for service excellence and the desire to look after guests from all over the world
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Well developed organisational skills, attention to detail and highly adaptable to changing plans at short notice
- Versatile skill set and not afraid to get their hands dirty on the daily
- Previous experience in safari or luxury experience-based lodges
As this position is located in a remote location, you will also love being surrounded by nature and bush land, with the same people for company – so humor is a prerequisite to fit in with our team.
In return for the dream job in a truly spectacular location, we will provide accommodation and a meals allowance.
How to Apply?
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
We take our team and guests safety seriously, so you will require proof of current covid vaccination before commencement.
Please APPLY NOW via SEEK or through Luxury Lodges of Australia