Human Resources Coordinator - Greater Blue Mountains, New South Wales
We are seeking an enthusiastic and practical individual to join our small HR team and assist in creating the 5* employee experience for all new and existing employees.
Your role will focus on ensuring that employee accommodation and facilities are maintained to the required standards at all times – following up with the relevant departments. At times you will also be required to undertake basic repairs and cleaning in order to prepare rooms and accommodation spaces for employee arrivals.
This diverse and exciting role will also see you conducting employee activities, social club events and onboarding.
From time to time, you will also support the broader HR team with other administrative tasks as required.
This role provides clear career progression and development opportunities are available for the successful candidate.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have:
- Previous experience in a HR or Administration position is required
- Administrative experience is required, along with strong Microsoft office and outlook knowledge
- Strong experience or demonstrated skills in coordinating a range of tasks and stakeholders and managing priorities
- Qualifications from a recognised Hospitality institute or qualifications HR are highly desirable
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry is highly desirable
- Responsible Service of Alcohol accreditation
- ·Demonstrated ability and knowledge of requirement for confidentiality within the HR Department
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Fluency in English is essential, any additional languages will be highly regarded, but not essential.
A scenic 2.5 hours drive from Sydney, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is a chic conservation resort located in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage-listed region. Set on 7,000 acres of carbon-neutral wildlife reserve, the resort combines ultra-luxury with a quintessentially Australian bush experience. The resort offers award-winning culinary experiences, a range of nature activities including hiking, four-wheel driving, cycling and horse riding and the One&Only Spa, for pampering spa and wellness experiences.
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is an ultra-luxury, conservation-based resort; highly acclaimed in the industry, it continues to be awarded for its excellence in tourism, accommodation, spa, cuisine and sustainability.
TAA Awards 2019. The Regional Deluxe Hotel of the Year for four years in a row.
TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley awarded:
- – #5 in ‘Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Australia’
- – #11 in ‘Top 25 Hotels in Australia’
- – #24 in ‘Top Hotels for Romance in Australia’
- – #8 in ‘Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the South Pacific’
Luxury Travel Magazine Gold List Awards 2019 – Best Australian Boutique Property, Villa or Lodge.
What We Also Offer
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Excellent internal growth opportunities
- Subsidised colleague accommodation
- Colleague discounts
- Close-knit family environment and work culture
- Walk to work – enjoy the beautiful valley
- Excellent colleague facilities – pool/gym/tennis court provided
- In-house colleague dining with hot meals
- Exciting outdoor activities for colleagues
If you feel that you are the One&Only for this role we are very keen to hear from you!