Housekeeping Manager - Yulara, NT
Possessing excellent communication & organisational skills with the ability to motivate a great young team, this role requires a switched on manager who can balance supervision with hands on assistance. Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar Housekeeping Management role
- Outstanding guest relations and communication skills
- Flair for organisation, with an eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience working in a remote location desirable
Offerings & Benefits
This is a full time salaried position. Furnished rental accommodation is provided at the nearby Ayers Rock Resort township of Yulara.
Grab this rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team of an iconic luxury lodge. If you have a passion for the unique environment and culture of Central Australia, love the outdoors and engaging with discerning travellers from around the globe, then apply now.