HOTEL DUTY MANAGER - Margaret River Wine Region
Z1Z is a modern hospitality business focused on delivering authentic, Western Australian experiences. Our cultural values underpin everything we create and operate as well as how we treat our team members and customers.
Be part of an exciting iconic destination based at Cape Lodge, a small luxury country house hotel with 22 room, a four bedroom luxury private residence, restaurant and cooking school located on its own vineyard in the heart of Margaret River Wine Country. We’re looking for an experienced all round hospitality professional wanting to grow with our company.
Our philosophy of guest service is to provide exceptional service and facilities to our discerning clientele in a sophisticated, welcoming and relaxed environment. Cape Lodge is renowned as Margaret River’s premier luxury hotel providing the best regional experiences to guests from all over the world.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Hotel Night Duty Manager to assist in the evening operations of our Front Office, Restaurant and Duty Management.
Your duties will include evening reception and guest services, assisting in other restaurant Food and evening Hotel Duty Manager duties.
Previous Hotel Front Office and restaurant experience is essential combined with excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, guest service focus and most importantly the innate personal attributes required to provide genuine hospitality to our discerning guests.
The successful applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Anticipative and proactive guest service attitude and approach
- Excellent staff management and motivational skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and maintain an excellent culture of guest service
- Previous Rooms Division and Food and Beverage Operations experience in quality establishments essential (minimum of 5 years)
- Hotel Property Management System experience including reservations, yield management and post of sale systems essential
- A high standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment
- Display impeccable standards of personal presentation & professionalism
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on business demands
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate (desirable but not essential)
- Hold a current driver’s license and own reliable transport