Homestead Lodge Manager - El Questro - The Kimberly, Western Australia
The Homestead – Luxury Lodge Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, professional and results driven manager to join our dedicated team for the 2019 season. Someone with exceptional focus and an absolute commitment to delivering the highest standard of service, assisting in the creation of a luxurious and yet relaxed outback guest experience.
EL Questro is located in the spectacular east Kimberley one of Australia’s most unique and untouched locations. Just over an hour’s drive west of Kununurra, WA, this property has something for everyone.
Reporting to the General Manager of El Questro, the Homestead Manager’s role is to ensure our luxury lodge continues to provide the intimate and exceptional level of guest services and experiences it has become world renowned for. This exceptional level of guest service has allowed the Homestead to be a proud member of Luxury Lodges of Australia.
As the host and key point of contact, you will be an excellent and natural communicator, extremely well organised and have a natural rapport with our guests. A strong background in modern a’la carte restaurant service and previous experience in a management or senior role at a luxury lodge are highly favourable qualifications for this seasonal position.
The successful candidate for this role will possess:
- Proven hospitality experience managing a Resort or Lodge.
- Delivery of personalised guest service to the highest standard.
- Excellent time management whilst adaptable and accountable to guest’s requirements.
- High level of communication skills.
- Proven experience in restaurant a’la carte dining procedures.
- Experience in front office (highly regarded).
- Proficient with operating systems such as Opera and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience or exposure to 5 star housekeeping standards.
- Passion and enthusiasm for guest services in a world class boutique environment.
- Impeccable eye for detail.
- Meticulous grooming and presentation standards.
- Diploma of Hospitality Management or equivalent an advantage.
- Approved Manager Card, WA Liquor Licensing.
- Food Safety Certificate.
- Manual/Open Driver’s License.
- Advanced First Aid/First Aid Certificate favourable.
As a hands on, efficient manager you will be focused on organising the daily operations at the Homestead allowing your team to deliver a superior guest holiday experience in an immaculately presented environment. Your outgoing friendly personality will create a warm, welcoming guest environment where their needs are always anticipated in advance. This is a fabulous opportunity for you to be a part of a dynamic team that is passionate about providing a truly memorable experience to their guests.
This is a remote role, where you will be living and working at El Questro for the duration of the season. El Questro offers an energetic and social working environment whilst providing the opportunity to explore our amazing backyard which offers exceptional Barramundi fishing, remote waterfalls, thermal springs, endless gorges and the Cockburn Ranges as a backdrop. Delaware North offers competitive remuneration and remote living benefits. We also offer career development and learning opportunities.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please hit the apply button!
To learn more about Delaware North Companies & El Questro, visit our website: www.delawarenorth.com.au & www.elquestro.com.au
Employment may be subject to a satisfactory National Criminal Record Check.
As we prefer to deal with our team members directly, we will not be accepting calls or applications from recruitment agencies, thank you.