Guest Services Manager - Kangaroo Island
Southern Ocean Lodge has an exciting opportunity for a Guest Services Manager to join our Southern Ocean Lodge family on Kangaroo Island.
We are looking for a hospitality professional who is organized, personable and will lead the team in providing friendly and exception service to our Lodge guests’.
- Manage and coordinate all guest relations operations
- Create and curate the ultimate guest experiences
- Ensure our tight-knit Guest Service team have the available resources and training to deliver great service, through effective communication, handovers and briefings
- Plan and assign work through effective rostering management and control labour costs according to budget
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Excellent word, Excel and Publisher skills
- Full current Australian Drivers License
- Focus on growing and developing a passionate team
- Knowledge of the local area advantageous
What we offer
- Accommodation provided as part of the package
- Career progression and development with Baillie Lodges – a Luxury Brand with amazing employee engagement and culture
This is a job where no two days are ever the same!