Guest Services Manager - Daintree
Silky Oaks Lodge offers guests a stylish escape in the cool calm of the Daintree Rainforest. Set above the gently flowing Mossman River and among the leafy canopy, the airy, open spaces of the main lodge envelop guests in the sights and sounds of an extraordinary natural theatre.
The Silky Oaks team is close-knit, attracting hospitality professionals from around the world and creating a remote family for guests and staff alike. Renowned for their relaxed and friendly first-name service, our people offer the magic that keep our friends returning for more.
We are looking for a hospitality professional who is organized, personable and will lead the team in providing friendly and exception service to our Silky Oaks Lodge guests’. You will;
- Manage and coordinate all guest relations operations
- Create and curate the ultimate guest experiences
- Ensure our tight-knit Guest Service team have the available resources and training to deliver great service, through effective communication, handovers and briefings
- Plan and assign work through effective rostering management and control labour costs according to budget
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Focus on growing and developing a passionate team
- Knowledge of the local area advantageous
What we offer
- Accommodation provided as part of the package
- Relocation assistance available
- Career progression and development with Baillie Lodges – a Luxury Brand with amazing employee engagement and culture
This is a job where no two days are ever the same!