Front Office Manager - Spicers Peak Lodge - Maryvale, Qld, 4370
- Attractive salary package including team accommodation
- Showcase your Front Office management skills and follow a structured development plan for your growth.
- Be part of a team that is passionate about the guest experience
Let’s get straight to the good stuff. Why work for one of the country’s most desirable hotel brands if you can’t taste the fruit for yourself? When you work for Spicer’s Retreats, we’ll give you:
- 2 free stays each year at any Spicers Retreat in QLD or NSW
- Ongoing discounts on accommodation, restaurants and day spas
- Family and friend discounts
- On site accommodation for specific roles
- Gala Awards Night in recognition of achievement
- Quarterly ‘Spice Days’ – fun days away from work
We have an exciting new leadership opportunity at Spicers Peak Lodge.
As our new Front Office Manager, you will be an integral part of delivering the bespoke Spicers Retreats experience to our guests.
You know that feeling when you open the door to your hotel room and everything seems just – perfect?
Well, it’s the same when you open the door to a career at Spicers Retreats.
As the owners and operators of a wide range of stunning retreats, restaurants and experiences, we’re just as dedicated to providing unique, life changing experiences for our team as we are for our guests.
About Spicers Peak Lodge
Perched atop a mountain on 8,000 acres in Queensland high country and just 90 minutes drive from Brisbane CBD, Spicers Peak Lodge offers an exclusive, intimate Australian wilderness lodge experience. The Lodge sits 1,100 metres above sea level with views across to the surrounding peaks.
From untouched rainforest and rugged mountain escarpments to the pristine backdrop of World Heritage Listed national park and ancient volcanic regions, there is no shortage of unspoiled wilderness to experience and admire.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Engaging and driving your team to ensure seamless operations and deliver an exceptional guest experience – each and every time;
- Ensuring the accommodation offering is delivered consistently and to the highest standard;
- Maximising sales by way of encouraging and recommending the array of additional facilities and services at our property.
This is how you’ll know you’re right for this role…
- Hands-on minimum 2 years experience at a luxury property within a Front Office role (essential);
- Team management experience – the ability to drive and manage performance;
- Experience with end of day balancing and the ability to solve reconciliation problems;
- Have solid experience with a PMS;
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings as required.
For a confidential discussion please contact Emma Martin our Talent Development Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org