Food and Beverage Supervisor - Spicers Peak Lodge - Maryvale
- Job located in Maryvale 4370, QLD.
- Full Time Position – Above award hourly pay, including overtime and penalties.
- Team Accommodation available
Let’s get straight to the good stuff. Why work for one of the country’s most desirable hotel brands if you can’t taste the fruit for yourself? When you work for Spicer’s Retreats, you’ll receive:
- 2 free stays each year at any Spicers Retreat in QLD or NSW
- Ongoing discounts on accommodation, restaurants and day spas
- Family and friend discounts
- On site accommodation for specific roles
- Gala Awards Night in recognition of achievement
- Quarterly ‘Spice Days’ – fun days away from work
We have a new and exciting opportunity at The Peak Restaurant. As our Food & Beverage Supervisor you will be an integral part of delivering the Spicers experience to our guests, whether it be for a conference, leisure group or for our dining offering.
About The Peak Restaurant…
Perched atop a mountain on 8,000 acres in Queensland high country and just 90 minutes drive from Brisbane CBD, Spicers Peak Lodge offers an exclusive, intimate Australian wilderness lodge experience. The Lodge sits 1,100 metres above sea level with views across to the surrounding peaks. From untouched rainforest and rugged mountain escarpments to the pristine backdrop of World Heritage Listed national park and ancient volcanic regions, there is no shortage of unspoiled wilderness to experience and admire. With such a uniquely Australian setting it’s only fitting that our restaurant, The Peak, is an exceptional dining experience. With a menu offering only the very best of Australian produce sourced as locally as possible, this is truly dining at the height of luxury.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Showcase our dining offering to our guests with a passionate narration of dish components.
- Suggest beverage options according to guests preferences.
- Oversee the team and run an efficient service
- Curating an unforgettable and personalised experience for our guests from start to finish.
This is how you’ll know you’re right for this role…
- Prior experience in a fine dining, high end or hatted restaurant environment
- A passion for food & wine.
- Ability and willingness to work a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays.
- A passion for customer service with a vibrant and outgoing nature.
- Barista and Cocktail experience (preferred).
- Reliable car due to the location of the luxury retreat