Food and Beverage Attendant - Uluru
Dining at Longitude 131° is varied, fun and always sophisticated. Breakfast, lunch and some dinners are served in the Dune House restaurant with outdoor terrace, soaring tented ceiling and views to Uluru.
Alternative options for dinner include outdoor dining at Table 131°, or private ‘pod’ dining under the stars on the Dune Top.
Food and beverage staff have a chance to work in Australia’s iconic Red Centre and welcome guests from around the world.
This is a full time role with furnished rental accommodation provided at the nearby Ayers Rock Resort township of Yulara.
To succeed in your application you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar venue
- Experience serving wine in a restaurant setting
- Barista experience making quality espresso
- Valid NT RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certificate
- Strong knowledge of Australian wine as well as cocktail making experience
- A knowledge and passion for food and beverage