Food & Beverage Attendant/ Barista - Greater Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Are you looking to progress your hospitality career in an ultra luxury resort? We are looking for dedicated and hard working people who wish to learn and grow. Working in a semi-remote resort can provide you with some of the best experiences and friendships you will have. Working closely and living onsite with your colleagues can make friendships for a life-time. Not to mention the fantastic opportunities you will have to learn. We seek to train our colleagues to the highest level, assist in letting them grow in any area of hospitality they have a goal in and provide opportunities to lead. As one of our colleagues you will be able to explore the property, hiking, mountain biking and getting out to explore the local area in general. We provide a gym, pool, basketball/tennis court, colleague lounge and canteen. Lunch and dinner are cooked for all colleagues everyday. Along with this electricity, water, wifi and other main living expenses are all included in your package. With rent being only $150 per week or less dependant on your accommodation.
If you are interested in being apart of one of the best resorts in Australia, making incredible memories, working hard and developing your career then we would love to hear from you.
About us – Relocate to the Blue Mountains
A scenic 2.5 hours drive from Sydney, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is a chic conservation resort located in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage-listed region. Set on 7,000 acres of carbon-neutral wildlife reserve, the resort combines ultra-luxury with a quintessentially Australian bush experience. The resort offers award-winning culinary experiences, a range of nature activities including hiking, four-wheel driving, cycling and horse riding and the One&Only Spa, for pampering spa and wellness experiences.
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is an ultra-luxury, conservation-based resort; highly acclaimed in the industry, it continues to be awarded for its excellence in tourism, accommodation, spa, cuisine and sustainability.
Condé Nast Traveler UK 2020 Gold List: Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley recognised.
HM Awards 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley recognised as Best Australian Lodge
Virtuoso® Best of the Best Awards 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley Virtuoso® won Sustainable Tourism Leadership Award 2019
2019 Haute Grandeur Global Excellence Awards – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley has won an Excellence Award for:
– Best Eco Friendly Resort on a Global Level
– Best Hideaway Resort in Oceania
One&Only Spa at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley has won an Excellence Award for:
– Best Resort Spa in Oceania
– Best Luxury Spa in Australia
Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley awarded 3 glasses and a finalist in ‘Best Hotel Restaurant List’ category.
Travel+Leisure (USA): World’s Best Awards – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley ranked #4 in ‘The Top 5 Australia and New Zealand Resort Hotels’
2019 Luxury Travel Magazine Gold List Awards – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley awarded as ‘Best Australian Boutique Property, Villa or Lodge’
TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2019 – Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley awarded:
- – #5 in ‘Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Australia’
- – #11 in ‘Top 25 Hotels in Australia’
- – #24 in ‘Top Hotels for Romance in Australia’
- – #8 in ‘Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the South Pacific’
TAA Awards 2018. The Regional Deluxe Hotel of the Year for three years in a row.
Due to continuous growth we have an opportunity for a few F&B Attendants and Bar Attendants to join our F&B team in the serene Wolgan Valley area, regional NSW.
As a F&B Attendant or a Bar Attendant, you will need to provide consistent and high level of customer service and a favourable projection of the Resort’s superior image. You should ensure that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Supervisor / Manager.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have:
- A valid NSW RSA Certificate/Competency Card
- Excellent communication skills – Fluency in English (both written and verbal) is essential. An additional languages is preferable, but not essential
- Knowledge of wine, coffee and alcoholic beverages
- The ability to demonstrate and deliver 5 star service and drink preparations
- The ability to multi-task and cope with high pressure service situations without compromising standards, productivity, or quality
- Experience in a 5 star hotel environment (Restaurant, Bar, In Room Dining, Banquets) will be viewed extremely favourably.
What We Also Offer
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Excellent internal growth opportunities
- Subsidised colleague accommodation
- Colleague discounts
- Close-knit family environment and work culture
- Walk to work – enjoy the beautiful valley
- Excellent colleague facilities – pool/gym/tennis court provided
- In-house colleague dining with hot meals
- Exciting outdoor activities for colleagues
If you feel that you are the One&Only for this role we are very keen to hear from you!