Food & Beverage Attendant - Maryvale, Qld, 4370
Hourly pay – pay for every hour worked including overtime and penalties
Team Member Accommodation available
About The Peak Restaurant…
Perched atop a mountain on 8,000 acres in Queensland high country and just 90 minutes drive from Brisbane CBD, Spicers Peak Lodge offers an exclusive, intimate Australian wilderness lodge experience. The Lodge sits 1,100 metres above sea level with views across to the surrounding peaks. From untouched rainforest and rugged mountain escarpments to the pristine backdrop of World Heritage Listed national park and ancient volcanic regions, there is no shortage of unspoiled wilderness to experience and admire.
With such a uniquely Australian setting it’s only fitting that our restaurant, The Peak, is an exceptional dining experience. With a menu created by our talented head chef Dean Alsford and using only the best of Australian produce sourced as locally as possible, this is truly dining at the height of luxury.
A bit about the Spicers Story…
We are an Australian family business built from a passionate and sustainable purpose by our owners, Jude and Skroo Turner. Spicers exists to create quality experiences for our guests where life can be celebrated and shared. We appreciate nature and relaxed luxury giving us the opportunity to work in beautiful surroundings with designer furnishings. We strive to be the best in the industry and this is led by our passionate team.
What our team loves about Spicers…
- Providing an unforgettable experience to our guests – delivering the ‘wow’ factor
- Our supportive culture and not taking ourselves too seriously – we love celebrating
- Being confident in their future through our training & development opportunities
- Our passion to build teams that are passionate, positive, enthusiastic, motivated & honest – we live & breathe our values of happy, humble & smart
We have a new and exciting opportunity at The Peak Restaurant. Our new Food & Beverage Attendant will be an integral part of delivering The Peak experience to our guests, whether it be for a conference, leisure group or for our dining offering.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Showcase our dining offering to our guests with a passionate narration of dish components;
- Suggest beverage options according to guests preferences;
- Curating an unforgettable and personalised experience for our guests from start to finish.
This is how you’ll know you’re right for this role…
- Prior experience in fine dining restaurant environment (essential);
- Previous experience at a 4-5 star hotel or luxury lodge is highly desirable;
- A passion for food & wine;
- Good solid knowledge of Australian cuisine and wines;
- Ability and willingness to work a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays;
- A passion for customer service with a vibrant and outgoing nature.