FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROFESSIONAL | QLD |Spicers - Maryvale, QLD
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROFESSIONAL | QLD | Spicers | 1 HAT
- Be part of a culture that’s like a big family: supportive, fun, happy and cohesive.
- Join an organisation at the forefront of the hospitality industry in employee engagement, wellbeing, rewards and recognition
- Feel confident in your future! You really can go anywhere you want within our organisation through extra training, professional development, or movement between roles and locations.
- Accommodation Provided, Successful candidate must have a drivers licence and reliable car
Due to continuous growth and consistent high performance of our award winning retreat we have an opportunity for a passionate hospitality guru to join our team in the position of Fulltime Food and Beverage Professional. The role of the Food & Beverage Professional is to deliver an unforgettable dining experience to our guests whilst bringing the Peak magic to life.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering unforgettable and personalised experience for our guests from start to finish;
- Offering advice on menu items and accompanying wines;
- Ensuring immaculate presentation and set up of the restaurant, bar and event spaces;
- Ensure guests of The Peak restaurant are treated with first priority, always
At Spicers Retreats we LOVE our people and are committed to supporting them to achieve their goals by offering the essential ingredients and winning recipes for success, you just provide the passion! We regularly celebrate our triumphs with great food, fine wine and good humour at our quarterly ‘Spice Days’ and Annual gala Awards Night.
Aside from our festivities, your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded through:
- Our industry leading benefit of a 6 monthly complimentary stay – to be used at any of our Retreats or to get active on our Scenic Rim Trail walk!
- Thoughtful mentoring, training and support from a warm and encouraging team environment.
- Genuine opportunities for progression across our business, including to other Retreats and Activities.
- Generous discounts at our award winning retreats and activities for our accommodation, restaurants, spa, mountain bike park and walk.
- Access to discounts on flights, accommodation, entertainment, tours and cruises through our travel partner, Travelwise.
Spicers Retreats is committed to sustainability and conservation. We have a sustainability plan and our teams work hard to make improvements every day. Caring for the environment and each other is part of our ethos and we are continually seeking like minded people to join our team. Examples of our initiatives include green teams at every retreat and collaborating with EarthCheck to reduce our waste, water and electricity.
Spicers Retreats greatly value dedicated hospitality professionals who demonstrate a generosity of spirit. We seek committed and passionate talent who demonstrate our core values of Happy, Humble and Smart!
To be considered for this role, you will also have:
- The ability to work effectively within a team or autonomously;
- An obsession for the highest standards in cleanliness and extreme commitment to presentation;
- Pride in personal presentation;
- A strong work ethic and commitment to performing your best work every shift;
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
- A proactive approach and positive attitude;
- Willingness to work weekends
- You MUST have a drivers licence and a reliable car!
- .… and most importantly, a genuine passion for ‘everything hospitality’ – good food, great wine and awesome experiences!
Spicers Retreats boasts a collection of spectacular, award winning properties set in multiple locations throughout South East Queensland and New South Wales. Our luxury retreats are notorious for providing an unforgettable experience complete with gourmet cuisine, attentive service and refined comfort.
Stunningly situated on a mountaintop in Queensland’s Scenic Rim, Spicers Peak Lodge is as far from the pressure of everyday life as it’s possible to be. Peak Lodge is part of Spicers Retreats, a collection of spectacular boutique and award winning properties across QLD and NSW. We love our people and are dedicated to recognition and advancement in career opportunities.
See what Spicers is all about on our Careers website: www.spicersretreats.com/careers
Like our Facebook Careers page: https://www.facebook.com/spicersretreatscareers/
Check out our instagram pages: @spicersretreats and @spicerspeaklodge
Tell us “what you will bring to the table” and submit your application by clicking apply now.