Field Guide - Flinders Ranges, South Australia
Who are we?
Wild Bush Luxury forms a part of the Experience Co. group (ASX: EXP) which is an adventure tourism company founded in 1998 with the vision of becoming the largest and most respected adventure tourism company in the world. We offer the best of the best in adventure experiences with numerous locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As a business, we empower our employees to do what they do best – deliver extraordinary experiences.
Arkaba Homestead immerses you into the exotic landscape of the stunning Flinders Ranges. Arkaba is recognised as one of the most beautiful outback properties in the Country, with its rich Aboriginal history going back thousands of years and a geological history that dates back hundreds of millions of years. Submerge yourself in the story of the ancient landscapes and relax under the stars. Offering down to earth, yet attentive level of service, our team of hosts and guides are passionate about the area and its wildlife. A truly magical experience all round.
About the role
The role of Field Guide is to inspire guests with the landscape and natural heritage of the Flinders Ranges so that they come up away with a greater connection with our natural environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the natural history of the Flinders Ranges through knowledge and passionate delivery to guests, during guided activities by driving and on foot
- Ensure that safety procedures are adhered to in all guided activities
- Further the cause of conservation through the education of guests
- Ensure that vehicles and equipment are maintained for operations through preventative maintenance and checks
- Preparing guests equipment and guests for overland walking safaris
- Meeting and greeting of guests at airstrip/arrival venue and upon arrival on property
Benefits and perks
- Accommodation and food allowance provided on shift
- Employee Benefit Discount Program to check out our products
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional leave purchase plan
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Training and study assistance provided
- Career pathways developed to get you to the next level
Don’t miss out on joining a leading company that welcomes innovated ideas and is dedicated to providing quality services. If you are ready to escape the ordinary, apply now.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Experience Co we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.