Field Guide - Bamurru Plains, Northern Territory.
Who are we?
Wild Bush Luxury forms a part of the Experience Co. group (ASX: EXP) which is an adventure tourism company founded in 1998 with the vision of becoming the largest and most respected adventure tourism company in the world. We offer the best of the best in adventure experiences with numerous locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As a business, we empower our employees to do what they do best – deliver extraordinary experiences.
Wild Bush Luxury immerses you into the exotic landscape of the stunning Bamurru Plains. Built amongst the savannah bush fringing the floodplains offering spectacular sunsets. Offering down to earth, yet attentive level of service, our team of hosts and guides are passionate about the area and its wildlife. A truly magical experience all round.
You are very hands on and have great attention to detail providing an enhanced customer experience. You are a great storyteller sharing the history of the land. You have a love for the outdoors and conducting activities including airboat, riverboat and 4WD and foot safari tours.
You enjoy the beauty that Australia has to offer, especially the outback, and looking for an experience that is unique and special, and outside the realm of 9 to 5.
About the role
The role of Field Guide is to inspire guests with conducting guided tours sharing the history of the plains. You will inspire the guests with the landscape, natural and cultural heritage of the Top End so that they come away with a greater connection with our natural environment.
2023 Season – March till end of October.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the natural history of the area through knowledge and passionate delivery to guests, during guided activities by driving and on foot
- Ensure that safety procedures are adhered to in all guided activities
- Ensuring that vehicles and equipment are maintained for operation
- Ensuring all guest experiences exceed expectation
- Ensuring that guests come away with a greater appreciate of Australian natural environment
Benefits and perks
- Employee Benefit Discount Program to check out our products
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional leave purchase plan
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Training and study assistance provided
- Career pathways developed to get you to the next level
- Board and lodging provided on shift
Don’t miss out on joining a leading company that welcomes innovated ideas and is dedicated to providing quality services. If you are ready to escape the ordinary, apply now.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Experience Co we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.