Digital Marketing Specialist - Australia
Baillie Lodges is an Australia-based collection of award-winning luxury lodges, each a leader in personal and sustainable travel. Our unique destinations include Capella Lodge on Lord Howe Island, Longitude 131° at Australia’s spiritual heart, Uluru-Kata Tjuta, The Louise in the Barossa Valley, New Zealand’s iconic Huka Lodge and Clayoquot Wilderness Lodge on Vancouver Island, Canada. Rising from the ashes in 2023 will be our flagship, Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island.
Baillie Lodges has a growing portfolio of lodges worldwide, and we are now seeking a strong Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team in this newly created role. In your new role you will oversee digital strategies across all lodges and channels to drive revenue growth through improved traffic and conversion on our own direct channels.
You will be capable of leading, developing and implementing all digital marketing programs, ensuring they complement and optimise the performance of the lodges and the overall brand identity and strategy.
Have you got what it takes:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally in travel or with a luxury brand
- An in-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, content distribution and placement networks
- Love your numbers? You will also need strong analytical skills, with experience using data and insights to inform strategy and improve productivity
- Do you get a buzz out of your ability to make a plan and deliver it on time?
- Above all, you have a sense of flair and are meticulous with your eye for detail
Our Head Office is based at Sydney’s Avalon Beach we offer the flexibility to work remotely.