Breakfast Cook / Chef - Daintree - FNQ
Silky Oaks Lodge celebrates the bounty of local ingredients combined with local native ingredients to offer guests an innovative, contemporary Australian menu. Silky Oaks overlooks Mossman River and serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily.
We are now looking for a Breakfast Cook / Chef to join our passionate team.
- You have a passion for local produce and flair for extraordinary dishes
- Manage breakfast ensuring a smooth service delivery as well as assisting in the kitchen at large
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
What we’re looking for
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in an upscale restaurant or luxury hotel preferred
- Excellent organisational and time management skills