Sous Chef - Barossa Valley
Nestled among gently rolling hills, The Louise in the Barossa Valley offers guests a stylish escape complete with world-class dining at Appellation Restaurant.
We celebrate the abundance of fresh ingredients sourced from South Australia’s food and wine region. We are now looking for career-focused Sous Chef to join our kitchen brigade.
Maybe you’re a Chef de Partie ready to take the next step in your culinary journey? No two days will be the same as you work with locally sourced and seasonally picked produce.
This is an ideal time to join Baillie Lodges as the group continues to expand on a global scale. With lodges over 4 countries, The Louise can offer an unsurpassed career path limited only by your imagination – and your passport.
From refined dinners in Appellation restaurant or more casual fare in Contour bar, The Louise kitchens draw direct inspiration from Australia’s global wine and food region.
You will be a creative kitchen professional with a natural ability to work alongside and motivate the team
You will have…
- Significant kitchen experience, ideally in the luxury segment
- A great sense of humour and the ability to instil this approach in your team
- The willingness to support the kitchen and broader lodge team in day-to-day operations
- The highest level of attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of guests and team members
- Great salary package including 6 weeks annual leave each year
- Accommodation may be available
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow within the group