Chefs de Partie - Daintree
Silky Oaks Lodge celebrates the bounty of local ingredients combined with local native ingredients to offer guests an innovative, contemporary Australian menu. The newly renovated Silky Oaks overlooks Mossman River and serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily.
We are now looking for a Chef de Partie to join our passionate team.
- You have a passion for local produce and flair for extraordinary dishes
- Manage your section ensuring a smooth service delivery as well as assisting with other sections
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
What we’re looking for
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to run and command the pass during service
- A passion for food trends and local produce
- Experience in an upscale restaurant or luxury hotel preferred
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Accommodation available and opportunities for your partner may also be considered.