Senior Chef de Partie - Yulara, NT
Longitude 131°, the luxury desert basecamp at Uluru-Kata Tjuta offers an essential experience of Australia’s spirited heartland in Baillie Lodges’ exclusive style. Nestled atop rust-red dunes, Longitude 131° overlooks Australia’s best-known natural icon, Uluru. This is glamping at its most luxurious.
Dining at Longitude 131° offers the best of contemporary Australian cuisine, curated from the finest produce from all around the country, combined with indigenous and outback flavours to create a unique taste of Australia.
As Senior Chef de Partie you will assist the Head & Sous Chef in the smooth and successful operations of the kitchen.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar setting
- Appropriate trade qualifications
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to a schedule
- Strong attention to details and ability to adhere to product specifications
- A passion for innovative food
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Australian cuisine and Industry Standards
- Team player
Offers and Benefits
This is a full-time salaried position with furnished rental accommodation provided at the nearby Ayers Rock Resort township of Yulara.
Career development and progression is also available with opportunities at Australia’s premier collection of Luxury Lodges.