Chef (All Levels) - Margaret River, South West WA
Cape Lodge is nestled in the heart of Margaret River, situated on a pristine forty-acre property. We have Full-Time and Casual opportunities in our Culinary team available.
About the Roles
- Part of an iconic restaurant team under the leadership of our new Head Chef (Nomad, Oscillate Wildly) and Group Executive Chef (Aria, Barangaroo House) that values a positive culture
- Contribute to a daily changing menu with hyper seasonal produce in the heart of WA’s Southwest
- Opportunities for career and personal development
- Accommodation on-site available
- Discounts across Z1Z Hospitality group
- Relevant qualifications in commercial cookery are preferred but not essential. The right attitude is more important.
- Eager to learn and show creativity in the kitchen
- Organised and well presented
- Respectful and positive with your teammates
Please be available for immediate interviews. Apply now with your resume and a short paragraph highlighting your relevant experience and availability.
Tattarang and Minderoo Foundation embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, and those with Disability to apply