Camp Assistant, Wild Bush Luxury - Bamurru Plains - Kakadu National Park, NT
Bamurru Plains is a 10-room luxury safari camp located next to Kakadu National Park in the Top End of the Northern Territory. Set amongst 300km² of coastal floodplain and tropical savannah, the property has set a new benchmark for nature tourism in Australia bringing a level of luxury to the Australian bush that is more commonly associated with some of the upmarket safari camps in Africa. Bamurru is a member of Luxury Lodges of Australia and delivers an understated level of luxury in a remote and beautiful bush location.
The camp itself is 2.5 hours’ drive from Darwin, located in a spectacular spot on the edge of the Mary River floodplains, with a profusion of birdlife and wildlife on its doorstep.
The focus of a stay at Bamurru Plains is in the exclusive and immersive bush experiences that are offered by field guides, while back in camp Bamurru’s style of ‘Wild Bush Luxury’ underpins the wilderness experience with a supremely comfortable camp and excellent cuisine.
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and progressive company operating under the Experience Co group of companies (ASX: EXP). Multiple full time, seasonal positions available, with an immediate start.
Our Camp Assistants are very hands on with great attention to detail who will ensure that everything behind the scenes is carefully executed to enhance the customer experience. From maintain the rooms, main lodge building and facilities at Bamurru Plains camp at the highest of standards to assisting with client relations duties in camp.
Board and lodging are provided at Bamurru Plains and rosters that affords you the ability to enjoy your days off to explore the amazing NT landscape or beyond.
Key Responsibilities & duties include:
- Ensuring that the guest experience in camp exceeds expectations
- Housekeeping and facilities cleaning and presentation of rooms and the lodge
- Assisting the Catering team with general duties in the dining area and ensuring the Lodge dining area is prepared for each service
- Food and Beverage service for all meals
- Ensuring the swimming pools and generals areas are clean and well presented for guests
- Assisting in camp maintenance where necessary
- Assisting guides with keeping safari vehicles & boats well presented at all times for the guests
- Meet and greet clients on arrival in camp and assisting our team to enhance the customer experience while at Bamurru Plains
Qualifications & Experience:
- Camp Assisting, hospitality, housekeeping experience (desirable)
- A desire to work in a remote bush location
How to Apply?
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
We take our team and guests safety seriously, so you will require proof of current covid vaccination before commencement.
Please APPLY NOW via firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Luxury Lodges of Australia site.