Camp Assistant, Wild Bush Luxury - Bamurru Plains - Kakadu National Park, NT
Who are we?
Wild Bush Luxury forms a part of the Experience Co. group (ASX: EXP) which is an adventure tourism company founded in 1998 with the vision of becoming the largest and most respected adventure tourism company in the world. We offer the best of the best in adventure experiences with numerous locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As a business, we empower our employees to do what they do best – deliver extraordinary experiences.
Wild Bush Luxury immerses you into the exotic landscape of the stunning Bamurru Plains. Built amongst the savannah bush fringing the floodplains offering spectacular sunsets. Offering down to earth, yet attentive level of service, our team of hosts and guides are passionate about the area and its wildlife. A truly magic experience all round.
You are very hands on and have great attention to detail providing an enhanced customer experience. You are a fantastic hospitality all rounder from maintaining rooms and facilities to assist guests and their queries.
You enjoy the beauty that Australia has to offer, especially the outback, and looking for an experience that is unique and special, and outside the realm of 9 to 5.
About the role
We are seeking Camp Assistants, due to our continued success and ongoing growth.
We are offering you a roster of 14 days on with accommodation and food, and 7 days off to enable you the chance to explore the amazing NT.
You will be a hospitality all rounder who hold a valid RSA and thrives in making a guests experience special.
2023 Season: Start of March to End of October
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the guests experience in camp exceeds expectations
- Housekeeping and facilities cleaning and presentation of rooms and the lodge
- Assisting the Catering team with general duties in the dining area and ensuring the Lodge dining area is prepared for each service
- Food and beverage service for all meals
- Ensuring the swimming pools and general areas are clean and well presented for guests
- Assisting in camp maintenance where necessary
- Assisting guides with keeping safari vehicles and boats well presented at all times for the guests
- Meet and greet guests on arrival in camp and assisting our team to enhance the customer experience while at Bamurru Plains
Benefits and perks
- Competitive Remuneration
- Employee Discounts
- Accommodation and food whilst on roster
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Progression
Don’t miss out on joining a leading company that welcomes innovated ideas and is dedicated to providing quality services. If you are ready to escape the ordinary, apply now.