Assistant Manager - Flinders Rangers
Who are we?
Wild Bush Luxury forms a part of the Experience Co. group (ASX: EXP) which is an adventure tourism company founded in 1998 with the vision of becoming the largest and most respected adventure tourism company in the world. We offer the best of the best in adventure experiences with numerous locations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
As a business, we empower our employees to do what they do best – deliver extraordinary experiences.
Wild Bush Luxury immerses you into the exotic landscape of the stunning Flinders Rangers, South Australia. Arkaba is recognised as one of the most beautiful outback properties in the Country, with its rich Aboriginal history going back thousands of years and a geological history that dates back to hundreds of millions of years. Immerse yourself in the story of the ancient landscapes and relax under the stars. Offering down to earth, yet attentive level of service, our team of hosts and guides are passionate about the area and its wildlife. A truly magical experience all round.
You are a born leader who is very hands on and has great attention to detail. You are an experienced hospitality manager who has great time management. You have prior experience in accurately completing administrative tasks and auditing. You hold your work standards to a high level, especially to deliver the premium experience for guests.
You enjoy the beauty that Australia has to offer, especially the outback, and looking for an experience that is unique and special, and outside the realm of 9 to 5.
About the role
We are seeking an Assistant Manager, due to our continued success and ongoing growth.
You will be provided the opportunity to work in one of the most stunning outback properties in Australia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the guests experience in camp exceeds expectations
- Support in the onboarding, training, and management of camp assistants
- Oversee the operation of camp assistants and maintenance of homestead tasks
- Administrative tasks -scheduling, ordering, invoicing, and auditing
- Stocktake across all areas of the site
- Supporting in reporting of maintenance requirements and feedback forms
- Providing clear communication between each operation
- Organising guest arrival documentation and processes
- Ensuring that guests are well looked after and introduced to the facilities on site
Benefits and perks
- Employee Benefit Discount Program to check out our products
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional leave purchase plan
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- All technology / equipment provided to do your role
- Training and study assistance provided
- Career pathways developed to get you to the next level
Don’t miss out on joining a leading company that welcomes innovated ideas and is dedicated to providing quality services. If you are ready to escape the ordinary, apply now.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Experience Co we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.