Assistant Lodge Manager - Daintree
This year-round senior leadership position will oversee lodge operations, working closely with department leaders to support and assist them across all day-to-day operational issues. Your day will be spent welcoming guests on arrival, managing all Guest Services, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage and driving a positive team culture to enhance the guest experience and deliver business goals. Additionally, you will work closely with the General Manager and Baillie Lodges Finance team to undertake finance, human resources and administrative tasks.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic hospitality professional who can effortlessly move between strategic management as well as being a hands-on leader who can support the small team in daily operations.
This is an ideal time to join Baillie Lodges, with strong growth and career opportunities as the group continues to expand on a global scale.
You will have…
- Significant experience in Rooms and Food & Beverage management, ideally in the luxury segment
- Management experience in a remote working environment
- A great sense of humour and the ability to instill this approach in your team
- Strong financial acumen and organisational abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of guests and team members
- Experience with hotel reservations systems and Microsoft Office programs
- A current unrestricted Australian driver license and Senior First Aid certificate
- The ability to obtain a small passenger vehicle license (QLD Industry Authority) and RMLV certificate
- Great salary package including 6 weeks annual leave each year
- Accommodation provided as part of the package
- Extensive departmental training and the ability to develop your skills in other areas of the lodge
- Team and family accommodation discounts across all Baillie Lodges properties
- Live in the heart of the Daintree rainforest and explore this unspoilt wilderness