Assistant Lodge Manager - Uluru
Longitude 131° - the luxury desert basecamp at Uluru-Kata Tjuta offers an essential experience of Australia’s spirited heartland in Baillie Lodges’ exclusive style. Nestled atop rust-red dunes, Longitude 131° overlooks Australia’s best-known natural icon, Uluru. This is glamping at its most luxurious.
Longitude 131° is part of Baillie Lodges – an Australia-based collection of 10 award-winning luxury lodges with properties in four countries and across three continents.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Lodge Manager to join our Longitude 131° family in the Red Centre.
This year-round senior leadership position will oversee lodge operations, working closely with department leaders to support and assist them across all day-to-day operational issues. Your day will be spent welcoming guests on arrival, managing all Guest Services, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage and driving a positive team culture to enhance the guest experience and deliver business goals. Additionally, you will work closely with the General Managers and Baillie Lodges Finance team to undertake finance, human resources and administrative tasks.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic hospitality professional who can effortlessly move between strategic management as well as being a hands-on leader who can support the small team in daily operations.
This is an ideal time to join Baillie Lodges, with strong growth and career opportunities as the group continues to expand on a global scale.
You will have…
- Significant experience in Rooms and Food & Beverage management, ideally in the luxury segment
- Management experience in a remote working environment
- A great sense of humour and the ability to instill this approach in your team
- Strong financial acumen and organizational abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of guests and team members
- Experience with hotel reservations systems and Microsoft Office programs
- A current unrestricted Australian driver license and Senior First Aid certificate
- The ability to obtain a small passenger vehicle license (NT H endorsement) and Liquor License Nominee (NT)
- Great salary package including 6 weeks annual leave each year
- Live in a small community with the opportunity to participate in local community events
- Recreation centre, community gym and residential pools
- Extensive departmental training and the ability to develop your skills in other areas of the lodge
- Team and family accommodation discounts across all Baillie Lodges properties
- Family culture and new friendships await – regular social outings, BBQ’s and group activities