Adventure Partner - Broome, Western Australia
Join a small but committed team representing one of Australia’s most revered tourism experiences. Sea-change to beautiful Broome!
This exciting full-time role focuses on sales and reservations and requires exceptional attention to detail and the highest level of customer service experience. The ability to work well to deadlines and multi-task in this fast-paced environment is a must. We welcome applicants with a fun and energetic attitude, previous experience in a sales administrative role, and a keen interest and dedication in the promotion and sales of this truly unique product. This role is based in Broome. If you’re a professional wanting the next step in your sales career and are keen to contribute to the future success of this progressive company, apply now to become part of the team!
Desirable skills include
- Minimum 3 years travel industry experience
- A background in sales
- Competency in reservations system/ software
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to provide superb attention to details and the highest level of customer service
- Initiative, forward thinking, and ability to plan ahead
- A positive attitude and ability to work with a team in a fun and fast paced environment
- High level of written and verbal communication skills