Cape Lodge offers guests a choice of accommodation options.
Garden View Rooms (5) - are 38m2 and feature private courtyards with outdoor settings and tranquil garden views. All feature king-size beds, TV and DVD with bath/shower in the ensuite.
Garden View Deluxe Rooms (4) - The Garden View Deluxe Rooms each feature their own balcony overlooking the gardens towards the lake. Rooms feature king-size or twin beds, Flat-screen TV, DVD Player and open plan ensuite with shower over a large spa bath.
Lake View Suites (12) - Located overlooking the lake and surrounded by natural landscaping, the Lake View Suites embrace the tranquil surrounds with local crafted marri furniture, paintings from local artists and fabrics reflecting the soothing crisp colours of the South West forest. All suites feature king-size, luxury bathrooms with separate spacious walk in showers and baths with underfloor heating. The lounge area includes Flat screen TV and DVD player.
The Lodge Suite (1) - is a two-room suite located in the Main Lodge and has garden and lake views. The suite features the main bedroom with king size bed, spacious marble ensuite with large spa bath and separate shower. The second room contains a relaxing lounge area with TV, CD player and a second ensuite.
The Residence (Minimum 3 couples, Maximum 5 couples)
Sitting privately on its own three acres-The Residence boasts an expansive entertaining area with views across formal gardens and rolling lawns a private putting green, white sand bunker and tranquil water feature. Interiors throughout are light and understated, with beautiful fabrics, marble bathrooms and bench tops and expanses of timber floorboards throughout. The Residence features:
• Expansive open plan lounge, dining and entertaining area with fully equipped kitchen brandishing Miele oven, gas cook top, dishwasher and microwave. Open fire place, reverse cycle air conditioning, CD Stereo, television and DVD player. All crockery, cookware and cutlery provided.
• Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and dining facilities.
• Master Suite - 2 x queen size beds with spacious retreat, private ensuite and walk in robe with reverse cycle air conditioning
• 2 x bedrooms with king size beds (or twin), reverse cycle air conditioning & wardrobes (downstairs)
• One bathroom (downstairs) with bath, separate shower, hairdryer and toiletries supplied
• Residence Guest House- 2 bedrooms- 1 x King Size and 1 Queen Size with share bathroom
• Laundry equipped with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
• Undercover lockup parking for 3 vehicles
• Helicopter Landing Area
• Several private acres of sweeping lawns and gardens.
Local Amenities - the in room amenities are hand blended by local body shop producer Vasse Virgin from organic olive oils infused with native flowers. The complimentary mini bar includes herbal tisanes especially created by Cape Lodge’s Tea Sommelier, freshly ground coffee from the local Margaret River Coffee Roasters Yahava Koffee, Bettenay’s Margaret River nougat, estate grown Shiraz and Sauvignon Blanc from the Cape Lodge vineyard and single origin chocolate bars from ex Moss Wood wine maker come artisan chocolatier-Josh Bahen.